MVA Credit for Textbooks
MVA will host a “Credit for Textbooks” from July 9th to July 13th. All students entering the new school year 2018-2019 are eligible to participate. MVA will purchase only textbooks from this (textbook pdf) list and credit the amount to your student account. NO CASH will be exchanged!
Textbooks must meet the standards listed below for any credit to be considered:
Textbook has intact cover, pages, binding, and no tears
- Textbook has minor wear from normal use
- Textbook has minimal highlights or darkened pages
- Textbook has minimal markings and no obscene images or texts
- Textbooks with supplemental accessories (CD-Roms, Access Codes, etc.)
Textbooks that will not be accepted:
- Teacher or Library Editions
- Custom Editions or Not for Resale
- Water, Fire, Smoke, or any other odor damage
- Broken spine or binding
- Missing, torn or loose pages
Please bring your textbooks to the MVA Library from July 9th to July 13th, from the hours of 10 AM to 2 PM only. We will credit you at fair to good market value based on various buyback programs.